We Want to Work With You!
ABOUT HOPSCOTCH GIRLS
Hopscotch Girls is a social enterprise dedicated to empowering girls. We love to use art and creativity to:
- Challenge stereotypes
- Help girls build confidence
- Encourage girls to embrace their true selves
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We're looking for art teachers and art enthusiasts that want to collaborate on new uplifting art projects for girls age 5-12. We're looking for someone that can:
- Come up with ideas for uplifting projects.
- Create sample projects and take step-by-step photos of them. (Making short demo or TikTok-style films would be a plus.)
- Write out the steps for the projects. (The writing doesn't have to be polished—we'll edit everything and add our own flair.)
This is a paid opportunity. We expect each project to take approximately 2-6 hours to develop, depending on complexity, medium, etc. We hope to collaborate on 2 projects per month.
SO, ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you think you might be interested, just submit the form below and we'll follow-up with candidates we think might be a fit. Thanks so much!