Backpacking: How to Plan a Fun Family Backpacking Adventure
Interview Fun for Grandmothers & Granddaughters
- Name something you are really great at doing. How did you get to be so good at it?
- What is your favorite way to be creative? Why is it your favorite?
- Have you ever accomplished something REALLY BIG even though you weren’t sure you could do it? What was the challenge and how did accomplishing it make you feel?
- What would you like to learn more about? How are you going to satisfy your curiosity?
- When have you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem? What was the problem and what was the solution?
- What does inner beauty mean to you?
- When have you shown kindness to someone that was in need? What was the situation and what did you do?
- Think of a time when you had to be brave. What were you doing? How did it feel? How did things work out in the end?
- Name two ways you are strong (physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.).
- What is your favorite way to express your love for family and friends?
- What is something you like to do alone? Why do you like to do it alone?
Submit the form below for your free digital copy of Strong Girls: A Parent’s Guide to Building Confidence and Bravery with Outdoor Adventures.
We respect your privacy. When you submit this form you are also signing up for occasional emails from Hopscotch Girls.